Over the last 12 months we have seen unprecedented changes in the property market, in terms of legislation and tax changes. Such that many investors are wondering if it is still such a good idea to invest in property.
The reality is that the property market is constantly changing, and as professional investors know we need to learn to adapt to and make the most of the changes.
I believe it is a golden opportunity which is open to us for just the next 12 months.
I think we will see a lot of amateur and accidental investors sell off their portfolios because of the new proposed tax changes for property investors
Surprisingly some investors are not aware that they are sitting on a property time bomb
- We still live on an island
- There is not enough accommodation
- What will happen regarding immigration?
- The Government is not going to kick people out of the UK
- Population is growing even without immigration
Interest rates have been reduced to a record low so the cost of borrowing will fall; the expectation is that rates will remain low while the economy recovers. This is good news for existing and new property investors but not good news for savers!
We are also seeing competition between mortgage lenders which can only be good news if you are buying a property.
Why I believe the next 12 months represents a once in a lifetime, Golden Opportunity
- Take advantage of the uncertainty
- Buy whilst others are waiting
- Make sure it stacks up and hold for the long term
- Be careful of flipping ( buying , refurbishing and selling on )in this market
- Educate yourself and take action now
- The next 12 months could be the best opportunity for you to build your property portfolio
Sally & Kevin Cope – Koru Connections – 0845 0569513 – https://www.facebook.com/koruconnections/